Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Back in London

So I'm back in London after a fantastic weekend in Paris! I have finally gotten my internship! I'm going to be doing marketing for two companies ( a company based on reviews of dining, luxury, and travel around the world and a wine company) I start tomorrow and am super excited/nervous to see how it goes. I will be working on tuesday and thursdays which is perfect for travel.

Tonight we are going to a karaoke place and this weekend we are taking a trip to Liverpool. It's a school planned trip so it will be nice to just lay back on the 5 hr bus ride and then chill learning about the Beatles. We are going the Cavern, the pub where the Beatles started out and where they play covers of the songs all night long. We are going to be able to just hang out there, pub it up, buy some memorabilia, and relax. When we come back it will be Chinese New Year and Valentines Day. The girls and I are going to have a full day celebration by going to see the parade and have a wine party at night =) Looking forward to it and I'll let you all know how it goes!