Search This Blog

Friday 19 February 2010

Busy Week & 21st Celebrations

So this week has been pretty busy! Monday night I went to see the play Jerusalem which was pretty good and the main actor was amazing. The play was about being British and partying so it was entertaining and the actors had such foul mouths. On Tuesday I got to work from home which is harder to do than I thought. I was so sleepy the whole day and Starbucks doesn't have plugs for laptops so that was a bummer. Wednesday I had Brit Pop and Amanda and I had to play our songs in class. She played the song from the movie Once and I played Foofighters Monkey Wrench. The teacher enjoyed our selections.

Megan's 21st birthday was Wednesday night and it was soooo much fun! We started the night out by giving her her gifts of wine, chocolate, a decorated martini glass, and a glowing crown and pin. Then we met up with her aunt and mom for a dinner at the Buddha Bar which was so delicious. We all got champagne and split dishes and desserts. After dinner we went to Fulham Broadway to La Havana Club where we bought Meg some drinks and danced the Salsa. Cam and I got to bang the bongo of one of the band guys and he liked our rhythm haha. Towards the end of the night the dj started playing regular music so it was fun. The night ended with us having to carry megan home (just kidding lol)

Thursday was my internship day. I enjoy what I'm doing and look forward to more projects! Thursday night we went to the Ice Bar for Trish's 21st. It was crazy in there! so cold but so worth it! After the ice bar we went to Strawberry Moons which has the coolest colorful light up dance floor. We all shared some free champagne, danced, and cabbed it home. This week has been very eventful and we booked our spring break trip!!! Amanda, Cam, and I are going to Italy and Barcelona!!! We are first going to Milan then train to Venice then Rome for a couple days then plane to Barcelona where we will end our trip =) So excited and it is so soon! So stay tuned...